FANDOM


  • You were a boy with strict, anti-mamono parents in a mamono free town. Now, you are a man who shuns mamono, living in a town which has recently become a demon realm. You are one of the only men in the city that has not truly submitted his heart to the mamono, if not the only one, thanks to a fake ring, and an amulet passed down to you by your family. The amulet has magical powers that will make the wearer immune to demonic energy, and suppress their lustful impulses. It also makes you feel empty. The fake ring, on the other hand, doesn't have any magic components. Wearing a wedding band does help with convincing mamono that you're married. Living in a place that has mamono running around everywhere you go can be nerve-wracking you. Seeing monsters every day when going to work, buying groceries, or going for a walk could break lesser men with fear, disgust, and or hate. Or perhaps they would instead submit to their beauty, power, and alien charm, but not you. The amulet makes all those pesky feelings go away. One day, while out on a walk, a Witch walks up to you to ask if you would like to have a good time, you refuse, but she decides to be a extra persistent, hugging your arm telling you she can bring some friends to improve the experience. You tell her no again, and tell her that you're married. Halfway through talking she stops her jabber noticing the amulet you have forgotten to cover up on your chest, shocked by it she says, "Hey, that's an illegal item you have there! Who are you?" You push her, and run back home as fast as possible. You avoid leaving the house for the rest of the day.

    A few days later you were relaxing on the couch, listening to the radio. Suddenly, there's a news flash. "Be on the lookout for a man who possesses an illegal item, a magical amulet, we don't have the full details on the man in question but we will soon enough." You turn up the volume. "According to eyewitness testimony, it's a type of amulet used by people who wish to suppress their unwanted desires, those wearing it will no longer outwardly exhibit said desires, but this has very unhealthy effects." You clutch at the amulet, has it- "The relic is said to devour emotions and desires, leaving the wearer essentially an empty husk deep down inside, a husk who walks the earth with no anger, sadness, joy, or guilt. It eventually destroys the ability to feel any pleasure or displeasure whatsoever." You're seated, otherwise you would have collapsed from shock. "So if anyone finds the person who has this item plea-". You turn off the radio. Not long after, there's a knock at your door. WWYD?

      Loading editor
    • I can't follow your stroy because it's a big text wall. However, I would try to piece what is intelligeble.

      I look at the ring for a bit. The witch said that it supresses all of my emotions. Logically, I can persue all my wants. However, the lack of confort from others will sure get me insane.

      With some hesitation, I throw the ring into the trash. My usual sense start to boil up. Perhaps the supression has made my emotions boil a lot. 

      The sudden rush of emotions start to make me crouch. I think that my lust has boiled to the point I need to jack myself off. My left hand starts to move on its own. I try to stop my left with my right.

      When I hear the window behind me broke, I furry sensation starts to overwhelm my senses. The sensation is long, in length. I suspect a bunyip over me.

      "Mind if I jack you off?" The bunyip asks. "I promise to be good to you."

      Knowing my lust won't hold long, I accept the request. She doesn't hesitate on the offer and did it for me. I must say, I do feel quite relieved.

      After the ordeal, we sleep on my bed. Though my emotions returned, I still need to readjust myself because of the ring's effects. On the other hand, I do have the bunyip with me. She could help me become emotional again.

        Loading editor
    • I do not know what to do. I hide my amulet and check that I have my ring in my hand before opening the door. In front of me is the person I do not like to see .. The local police chief, Blooden. The succubus who led the assault and transformed the city on direct order of the lilim. Blooden hates everything that is not an incubus or succubus ... I feel Blooden's dark look against me behind his smiling face.

      Blooden: Hello Dzete, my "best" friend !

      - Hello Blooden... The last time, you suspended me in the emptiness to have fun.

      Blooden: Yes, I thought you had broken up with your wife and I advised a vampire who had feelings for you to enjoy the moment.

      - She did not need to catch me and fly off so high..

      Blooden: I did not know you were afraid of emptiness.

      I feel that something is wrong, I feel like watching. Blooden come to stick against me with these enticing form and we go slowly in the saloon.

      Blooden: Dzete, did you hear about a curious character on the news?

      - The person with the amulet?

      Blooden: Yes, you do not know anything about this character?

      - No.

      Blooden approaches my face and places a kiss on my right cheek before "rubbing" his body against me.

      Blooden: Really ?

      - Yes, I do not know anything ...

      Blooden: I think it's "you". The witch who warned me of this illegal artifact gave me a pretty precise description.

      - It's not "just me" in this city...

      Blooden: You are the only one who resists my advances as well as the advances of others mamono.

      - I am married.

      I show him my fake wedding ring again. Blooden takes my hand.

      Blooden: Still, very few men will be so "faithful" to his wife in this kind of city... Nobody has ever seen it. Your neighbors tell me that they have tried, but no. She is still traveling to the four corners of the world.

      - She has confidence in me, I love her a lot, that's all...

      Blooden: Well ...

      Blooden releases my hands and we head for the exit.

      Blooden: So you have no problem to come with me to appear with other "suspect" in front of the witch ?

      Blooden will have my skin one of his days... I'm going to have to find an excuse to get away from this and run away from this city now.

      - N... No.

      Blooden: Well ... We go immediately then.

      - I.. I can not. I have to prepare the bed. My wife will be coming back soon.

      Blooden: Normally, I'll tell you to do it after ... But she's so absent that I'm going to leave you.

      - Thank you.

      Once Blooden is out I close the door. I go for the back door. When I open it, I fall face to face with another member of the police who jumps on me. Blooden reappeared with witch.

      Witch : As I said, it's him! It's the bad onii-chan...

      While pointing at me.

      Blooden: I thought your room was upstairs... It's no good to be so wrong.

      Blooden steps forward and pulls me off my fake wedding ring.

      Blooden: I've known for a long time that your wife does not exist. Always traveling and never there... I confess, I thought quickly make you fall in love with a mamono. In spite of all my attempts, you refuse to sleep with one mamono or even me, one of the most beautiful Succubus behind his majesty.

      - FU...

      Blooden puts his hand immediately on my mouth and tears off my shirt looking at the amulet.

      Blooden: No "big word", your "little sister" are here... And this article is so illegal.

      Witch: Onii-chan was so mean ! I will punish him...

      Blooden: Yes, it's time to make a pact with him.

      - You're not going to leave me with this little girl... Blooden !

      Blooden: The witch is a year older than you.

      The police leave the room and Blooden removes the amulet. All his years to keep me from thinking, all the time that the amulet protects me is gradually withdrawing...

      - No, no, no...

      Blooden: Yes ! I leave you now. Have fun you two...

      Blooden laughs as he walks out of the house with the amulet leaving me alone with the witch who has removed his clothes and keeps only his red hat to jump into my arms.

      Witch: Onii-chan ! I love you...

      I try to contain my desires, alas all his years to me private are largely too strong and I succumb...

      I wake up the next day, the witch is in my arms hugging me as a little girl would do to her teddy bear. I smile while hugging her until she wakes up to do "things" with her.

        Loading editor
    • Let's chop this sucker down to size, eh?



      You were a boy with strict, anti-mamono parents in a mamono free town.

      Now, you are a man who shuns mamono, living in a town which has recently become a demon realm.

      You are one of the only men in the city that has not truly submitted his heart to the mamono, if not the only one, thanks to a fake ring, and an amulet passed down to you by your family.

      The amulet has magical powers that will make the wearer immune to demonic energy, and suppress their lustful impulses.

      It also makes you feel empty.

      The fake ring, on the other hand, doesn't have any magic components.

      Wearing a wedding band does help with convincing mamono that you're married.

      Living in a place that has mamono running around everywhere you go can be nerve-wracking you.

      Seeing monsters every day when going to work, buying groceries, or going for a walk could break lesser men with fear, disgust, and or hate.

      Or perhaps they would instead submit to their beauty, power, and alien charm, but not you.

      The amulet makes all those pesky feelings go away.

      One day, while out on a walk, a Witch walks up to you to ask if you would like to have a good time, you refuse, but she decides to be a extra persistent, hugging your arm telling you she can bring some friends to improve the experience.

      You tell her no again, and tell her that you're married.

      Halfway through talking she stops her jabber noticing the amulet you have forgotten to cover up on your chest, shocked by it she says,

      "Hey, that's an illegal item you have there! Who are you?"

      You push her, and run back home as fast as possible.

      You avoid leaving the house for the rest of the day.


      A few days later you were relaxing on the couch, listening to the radio.

      Suddenly, there's a news flash.

      "Be on the lookout for a man who possesses an illegal item, a magical amulet, we don't have the full details on the man in question but we will soon enough."

      You turn up the volume.

      "According to eyewitness testimony, it's a type of amulet used by people who wish to suppress their unwanted desires, those wearing it will no longer outwardly exhibit said desires, but this has very unhealthy effects."

      You clutch at the amulet,

      has it-

      "The relic is said to devour emotions and desires, leaving the wearer essentially an empty husk deep down inside, a husk who walks the earth with no anger, sadness, joy, or guilt. It eventually destroys the ability to feel any pleasure or displeasure whatsoever."

      You're seated, otherwise you would have collapsed from shock.

      "So if anyone finds the person who has this item plea-".

      You turn off the radio.

      Not long after, there's a knock at your door.

      WWYD?


      Minor grammar and spelling correction, fiddled a bit with sentence structure, including pronoun usage and your/you're.

      Swapped some words out for ynonyms with greater emotional significance, and re-centered narrative focus onto the "You."

      Eliminated some vague language, and exceedingly, excessively, extensively, morely repetitive language.

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Justheretowrite wrote: Let's chop this sucker down to size, eh?



      You were a boy with strict, anti-mamono parents in a mamono free town.

      Now, you are a man who shuns mamono, living in a town which has recently become a demon realm.

      You are one of the only men in the city that has not truly submitted his heart to the mamono, if not the only one, thanks to a fake ring, and an amulet passed down to you by your family.

      The amulet has magical powers that will make the wearer immune to demonic energy, and suppress their lustful impulses.

      It also makes you feel empty.

      The fake ring, on the other hand, doesn't have any magic components.

      Wearing a wedding band does help with convincing mamono that you're married.

      Living in a place that has mamono running around everywhere you go can be nerve-wracking you.

      Seeing monsters every day when going to work, buying groceries, or going for a walk could break lesser men with fear, disgust, and or hate.

      Or perhaps they would instead submit to their beauty, power, and alien charm, but not you.

      The amulet makes all those pesky feelings go away.

      One day, while out on a walk, a Witch walks up to you to ask if you would like to have a good time, you refuse, but she decides to be a extra persistent, hugging your arm telling you she can bring some friends to improve the experience.

      You tell her no again, and tell her that you're married.

      Halfway through talking she stops her jabber noticing the amulet you have forgotten to cover up on your chest, shocked by it she says,

      "Hey, that's an illegal item you have there! Who are you?"

      You push her, and run back home as fast as possible.

      You avoid leaving the house for the rest of the day.


      A few days later you were relaxing on the couch, listening to the radio.

      Suddenly, there's a news flash.

      "Be on the lookout for a man who possesses an illegal item, a magical amulet, we don't have the full details on the man in question but we will soon enough."

      You turn up the volume.

      "According to eyewitness testimony, it's a type of amulet used by people who wish to suppress their unwanted desires, those wearing it will no longer outwardly exhibit said desires, but this has very unhealthy effects."

      You clutch at the amulet,

      has it-

      "The relic is said to devour emotions and desires, leaving the wearer essentially an empty husk deep down inside, a husk who walks the earth with no anger, sadness, joy, or guilt. It eventually destroys the ability to feel any pleasure or displeasure whatsoever."

      You're seated, otherwise you would have collapsed from shock.

      "So if anyone finds the person who has this item plea-".

      You turn off the radio.

      Not long after, there's a knock at your door.

      WWYD?


      Minor grammar and spelling correction, fiddled a bit with sentence structure, including pronoun usage and your/you're.

      Swapped some words out for ynonyms with greater emotional significance, and re-centered narrative focus onto the "You."

      Eliminated some vague language, and exceedingly, excessively, extensively, morely repetitive language.

      Thank you.

      so are you saying i should use the version of the paragraph you made or what? im not a good speller im not going to know what is and what isnt wrong with every word of every sentence i just write it and see what grammarly does to improve it

        Loading editor
    • Well, typically a character speaking is cause for a new paragraph-

      "Like me?!"

      "Shut up, Jimmy."

      -and in general, chunking exposition into paragraphs makes it easier to digest, because it makes it easier to find your place again if you get distracted.

      Note how when the previous Idea was complete, I created this new paragraph.

      Breaking up dialogue with minor environmental exposition grounds the situation in the reality of whatever character is being talked at. I'll show you an example.


      "This just in, it has been shown through rigorous testing that news broadcasts are an excellent way to show that danger is closing in while still keeping it distant enough to prepare. In other news, lines such as the one above can show that time has passed or a scene has transitioned. Now for Diane with the weather."

      "Well, Jack, it's lookin' bleak today, freezy-freezy all through the north, I do not envy our friends up in canada. Minor snow as the week progresses, and then rain, rain, rain next week-"


      James fiddled with the dial, static crackled, and he eventually reached the new news station his friend had told him about, the one with the incubus anchorman and the smooth voiced siren weather-woman.

      "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host, Steve sterling, welcome to the 5:00 news, we're very glad you could tune in tonight-"

      James reclined into his chair, Steve's voice wasn't half bad, either, smooth as butter.

      "-no outstanding news in the disaster department tonight, but we do have a winner of our 10th annual raffle contest!"

      James sat up, looking at his raffle ticket, he had been looking forward to this, according to his pal, the winner got to meet the reporters, and it wasn't uncommon for men to wind up engaged to the lady stars.

      "-1549826! If That's your ticket number, call us up at (987)-654-3210,"

      A beautiful, almost melodious voice spoke up.

      "That's (987)-654-3210, give that number a call if your ticket reads 1549826! I look forward to meeting you!"

      In the following silence, James read his ticket, dumbfounded.

      It was his.


      Okay, I got a bit carried away writing that, but that's the idea, break up dialogue with exposition, and break up exposition with dialogue, if possible.

      As for why I posted that edited version of your wwyd, I initially wanted to just add paragraph spacings to make it a little more legible, but then I realized that some line breaks couldn't be achieved in natural places because of sentence structure.

      So I did some pruning, and eventually said 'fuck it' and went whole hog.

      There was oddly impersonal language, too. (Some People)

      I tried my best to preserve the emotional core of it, but I'll post it with just line breaks below for comparison.


      Bomberman666 wrote: Many years ago you were a child alright with mamono raised by your strict anti mamono parents in a mamono free town today your an adult who shuns mamono and the town you still live in is now a demon realm.

      Your one of the only men in the city that has not truly submitted their heart to the mamono if not the only one thanks to a fake ring and an amulet passed down to you by your family.

      The amulet has magical powers that will make the wearer immune to demonic energy and have their lust suppressed but it also makes you feel empty for some reason.

      The fake ring, on the other hand, doesn't have any magic components but it does help with convincing mamono that you're married.

      Living in a place that has mamono running around everywhere you go can be nerve-racking for a person that considers them an enemy.

      Seeing monsters every day when going to work buying groceries or going for a walk could break a person with fear disgust and or hate maybe even make them submit to their beauty and love but not you the amulet makes all those feelings go away.

      One day out on a walk a witch walks up to you to ask if you would like to have a good time you refuse but she decides to be a little persistent hugging your arm telling you she can bring some friends to up the ante you tell her no again and lie to her that you're married.

      Halfway through talking she stops her jabber noticing the amulet you have forgotten to cover up on your chest shocked by it she says

      "Hey that's an illegal item you have there who are you?!"

      You push her and run away back to your home as fast as possible and never leave the house for the rest of the day.



      A few days later you were relaxing on the couch listening to the radio when suddenly there's a news flash.

      "Be on the lookout for a man containing an illegal item in the form of a magical amulet we don't have the full details on the man in question but we will soon enough. According to the witness testimony it's been said to be used by people who want to suppress their unwanted desires wearing it you will no longer have said desires but doing so has very unhealthy results. The relic absorbs your emotions and desires leaving the wearer essentially an empty husk deep down inside walking the earth with no anger no sadness no joy no ability to feel pleasure or displeasure whatsoever. So if anyone finds the person who has this item plea-".

      Not long after turning off the radio there's a knock at your door. WWYD?

        Loading editor
    • Justheretowrite wrote: Well, typically a character speaking is cause for a new paragraph-

      "Like me?!"

      "Shut up, Jimmy."

      -and in general, chunking exposition into paragraphs makes it easier to digest, because it makes it easier to find your place again if you get distracted.

      Note how when the previous Idea was complete, I created this new paragraph.

      Breaking up dialogue with minor environmental exposition grounds the situation in the reality of whatever character is being talked at. I'll show you an example.


      "This just in, it has been shown through rigorous testing that news broadcasts are an excellent way to show that danger is closing in while still keeping it distant enough to prepare. In other news, lines such as the one above can show that time has passed or a scene has transitioned. Now for Diane with the weather."

      "Well, Jack, it's lookin' bleak today, freezy-freezy all through the north, I do not envy our friends up in canada. Minor snow as the week progresses, and then rain, rain, rain next week-"


      James fiddled with the dial, static crackled, and he eventually reached the new news station his friend had told him about, the one with the incubus anchorman and the smooth voiced siren weather-woman.

      "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host, Steve sterling, welcome to the 5:00 news, we're very glad you could tune in tonight-"

      James reclined into his chair, Steve's voice wasn't half bad, either, smooth as butter.

      "-no outstanding news in the disaster department tonight, but we do have a winner of our 10th annual raffle contest!"

      James sat up, looking at his raffle ticket, he had been looking forward to this, according to his pal, the winner got to meet the reporters, and it wasn't uncommon for men to wind up engaged to the lady stars.

      "-1549826! If That's your ticket number, call us up at (987)-654-3210,"

      A beautiful, almost melodious voice spoke up.

      "That's (987)-654-3210, give that number a call if your ticket reads 1549826! I look forward to meeting you!"

      In the following silence, James read his ticket, dumbfounded.

      It was his.


      Okay, I got a bit carried away writing that, but that's the idea, break up dialogue with exposition, and break up exposition with dialogue, if possible.

      As for why I posted that edited version of your wwyd, I initially wanted to just add paragraph spacings to make it a little more legible, but then I realized that some line breaks couldn't be achieved in natural places because of sentence structure.

      So I did some pruning, and eventually said 'fuck it' and went whole hog.

      There was oddly impersonal language, too. (Some People)

      I tried my best to preserve the emotional core of it, but I'll post it with just line breaks below for comparison.


      Bomberman666 wrote: Many years ago you were a child alright with mamono raised by your strict anti mamono parents in a mamono free town today your an adult who shuns mamono and the town you still live in is now a demon realm.

      Your one of the only men in the city that has not truly submitted their heart to the mamono if not the only one thanks to a fake ring and an amulet passed down to you by your family.

      The amulet has magical powers that will make the wearer immune to demonic energy and have their lust suppressed but it also makes you feel empty for some reason.

      The fake ring, on the other hand, doesn't have any magic components but it does help with convincing mamono that you're married.

      Living in a place that has mamono running around everywhere you go can be nerve-racking for a person that considers them an enemy.

      Seeing monsters every day when going to work buying groceries or going for a walk could break a person with fear disgust and or hate maybe even make them submit to their beauty and love but not you the amulet makes all those feelings go away.

      One day out on a walk a witch walks up to you to ask if you would like to have a good time you refuse but she decides to be a little persistent hugging your arm telling you she can bring some friends to up the ante you tell her no again and lie to her that you're married.

      Halfway through talking she stops her jabber noticing the amulet you have forgotten to cover up on your chest shocked by it she says

      "Hey that's an illegal item you have there who are you?!"

      You push her and run away back to your home as fast as possible and never leave the house for the rest of the day.



      A few days later you were relaxing on the couch listening to the radio when suddenly there's a news flash.

      "Be on the lookout for a man containing an illegal item in the form of a magical amulet we don't have the full details on the man in question but we will soon enough. According to the witness testimony it's been said to be used by people who want to suppress their unwanted desires wearing it you will no longer have said desires but doing so has very unhealthy results. The relic absorbs your emotions and desires leaving the wearer essentially an empty husk deep down inside walking the earth with no anger no sadness no joy no ability to feel pleasure or displeasure whatsoever. So if anyone finds the person who has this item plea-".

      Not long after turning off the radio there's a knock at your door. WWYD?

      i think i understand can is it ok if i use the one you made?

        Loading editor
    • Sure, whatevs.

        Loading editor
    • This damn website- a fandom based on HAVING INTERCOURSE with NONHUMAN CREATURES- has taught me more about grammar, biology, and logic than high school. What the actual hell

        Loading editor
    • 66.17.120.128 wrote: This damn website- a fandom based on HAVING INTERCOURSE with NONHUMAN CREATURES- has taught me more about grammar, biology, and logic than high school. What the actual hell

      Well, it just shows you can learn from ANYWHERE.

        Loading editor
    • 66.17.120.128 wrote: This damn website- a fandom based on HAVING INTERCOURSE with NONHUMAN CREATURES- has taught me more about grammar, biology, and logic than high school. What the actual hell

      We should add mandatory monstet girlfriends to common core

        Loading editor
    • It's high-fantasy, fucking edition, of course the writing section would draw us horny nerds.

        Loading editor
    • Typing, typing, typing...

        Loading editor
    • Soon...

        Loading editor
    • cant wait

        Loading editor
    • Well, here's the abyss.

        Loading editor
    • Not reading Jester's 'til I've finished, so I can't steal his ideas.

      Edit: warning, language


      The broadcast silenced, I compose myself, straightening my collar and tidying the couch.

      The knock arrhythmic taps out once more, and so I bustle to the door.

      Once set ajar the door has been, in walks johnny, with a grin.

      "I've come to call on you," he says, he tips his cap, a golden fez.

      "Whatever for?" I puzzle out, hand on handgun, full of doubt.

      "I heard you've got a certain chain-"

      "and so you've come to pick my brain?"

      My steps retreat, two to the second.

      He follows suit, the door ajar.

      I back my way onto my lawn,

      and Johnny follows, we go on. . .

      "I see it, glinting in the light-"

      "Come and take it, test your might!"

      Johnny charges, I draw faster,

      Bullet through the heartless bastard,

      Not an insult, just the truth,

      His wife's a Lich. (She goes by 'Ruth')

      I make my way to city square,

      (It won't be long he's laying there)

      I take myself to the police.

      "I do confess, please cuff me, officer."

      Dumbfounded looks from both, a dark elf and a more average one.

      "Ah, right."

      I pull out the amulet.

      "I understand I'm not allowed to have this, as it's illegal to possess one, but I only found out this afternoon from the radio."

      They continue to stare, a piece of doughnut falls from the mouth of the shirtless male receptionist.

      "I had wanted to keep it, as it was left to me by my parents, but I'm willing to part with it if that's the law."

      I unclasp the chain and-


      I wake up in a soft bed. . .

      A shaft of sunlight stabs the gloom,

      A dragon steps into the room

      Her wings are tattered, like old leather

      "Oh, these? Lost in stormy weather."

      Her mind had plucked my thoughts from thin-air,

      Alas, she continues standing there.

      I see her badge, a brilliant gold,

      and with her friend, in stalks the cold.

      A yuki-onna, pale complexion,

      offers a cacao confection-

      "Are you alright?"

      I'm pulled from my reverie, and take the square of chocolate from her open palm.

      As I hold the cold chocolate in my mouth, waiting for it to melt, she breaks off another piece and playfully feeds it to the dragon, who wears far more pins on her uniform.

      As the chocolate melts in my mouth, I feel as if the cold has subsided, though my breath still turns to fog in the air.

      The Yuki-onna seats herself on the floor in the corner of the room, and wjatever the chocolate did, the heat the dragon is giving off has become nigh unbearable.

      I just want to. . .

      Leave. I want to leave, I think? What is this feeling? I don't know this feeling I don't know I-

      A hand, quite firm, upon my shoulder.

      A calming smile, I want to hold her.

      I sate this need, because I must.

      There is no love, if there's no trust.


      (Fin.)

        Loading editor
    • Friend, I'm only half done, as you are. You know I don't leave a story hanging around these parks.

        Loading editor
    • So whens the next half coming out?

        Loading editor
    • Assuming I don't get lazy...somewhere this week. Why ask? Don't tell me you torture yourself trying to read these, I would be worried for you.

        Loading editor
    • Anticipation.

        Loading editor
    • Mate, spare yourself the suffering. I only do this for fun, but you likely won't have much reading through it.

        Loading editor
    • You write fun stories, though.

        Loading editor
    • Well, that's strange. Are you not interested in the more somber tales? The things I usually type here are more of a strife before triumph. You know, fulfillment stuff...at least after beating the main protagonist down.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I am most familiar and delighted in the playfully macabre, my more gruesome tales make that quite evident.

      I do try to type with a more positive air, though.

      Violent tales, in particular, do not take well to this climate.

        Loading editor
    • Well, while I like going schadanfreude on the whoever main guy happens to be in the crosshair of whichever story, it's less of a 'let him writhe in misery' and more of a 'you want a hapy ending like this place allows, well, you gotta earn it, bud'. I am not sure this sort of 'somwhat sappy' opera is a taste you enjoy.

      That's cool, guy. Fun things about wwyd are that anyone's entitled to their own stick. From the upbeat to the somber, it all has a place, as long as you don't do for the pointlessly edgy stick. That muck is devoid of anything story like and more of a 'look, contraversial scenarios, that means I write serious stuff'. I avoid those like the plague.

      Violent tales? Well, if you're willing to embrak on more graphic brawls and what not, Monster Girl Quest seems more in your alley. Monsters kill humans, humans...just take it without punching back, because that's apparently the subject or something. Basically, if you write about murdering a bunch of monsters in here, nobody gon' complain, since they are out to do the same. It's event grounds.

      Edit: Here, form my point of view, it's all about second chances, you know? Monster ran over humans like a mortal kombat version of a derby race and they want to wipe that clean, get rid of it. Any guy who goes for the more 'gruesome' way of dealing with them isn't going to score too many points around here since the lass essentially isn't even aiming to maim and murder in the first place. Kind of like bringing an assault rifle in a game of paintball.

        Loading editor
    • Hence my more sappy mood.

      Take the above ending, which is now in place.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, quite. It looks like you may be trying to go for the more nuanced drafts between somber and upbeat. You may have to utilize more of the latter if you seek to attain less wariness from others.

        Loading editor
    • Still shook from the revelation that my family amulet could be having long-lasting, harmful effects on my psyche, I slowly rise from my chair to answer the door. 'Maybe they're mistaken. Maybe it's propoganda.' Thoughts like these race through my mind as I reach for the knob and pull the door open. Just outside is a buxom young woman wearing dark robes with a cross-shaped keyhole exposing a clear view of her cleavage.

      -May I help you, miss?- My voice trembles, betraying my best efforts to conceal my turbulent thoughts.

      Yes, I believe so. You see, I was sent here by divine decree to bring love to an individual who has sealed off their heart, and from what I've heard by asking around town, you might be the one I'm looking for. Long silvery hair kissed her cheeks as she spoke. I've heard rumors that someone possessing a dangerous artifact is in town. The effects match up with various testimonies I've heard regarding your disposition. She at gazed me straight in the eyes with genuine concern. Maybe I could tell her.

      After a moment of deliberation, I explain my situation to the woman, who listens intently while remaining silent. -I only just heard on the radio a short while ago that it might be something harmful, but it means a lot to me. It reminds me of my family.-

      You wouldn't have to get rid of the amulet entirely; only taking it off would stop the corrosion its inflicting on you. Her gentle voice was compelling and made too much sense. But would it be worth it? If I took off the amulet, I would be powerless against the forces I've resisted all these years. And yet, I feel nothing. I'm empty inside. Is this truly living? I can see you're conflicted. It doesn't have to be right now, but you should make a decision soon. There's no telling how deep the damage could spread if you kept it much longer.

      -... No, I think you're right. If I'm dead inside, what point is there in living?- Slowly, shakily, I reach behind my neck, find the amulet chain's clasp, and holding my breath, unhook it. Gathering both ends of the chain in one hand, I hold it down to my side, and carefully drop it to the floor.

      The moment the amulet hits the hard wood boards, the demonic energy of the environment hits me like a backdraft. I physically stagger backward, leaning on my chair for support as my mind spins and knees buckle. My trousers grow tight and my loins burn with an unfamiliar sensation. Looking up at the missionary, the feeling only grows stronger when my eyes catch the shapeliness of her alluring figure. The beauty of her face and the softness of her skin.

      She sighs with a combination of relief and satisfaction as she steps into the house. Excellent. You're doing very well; the Fallen God is pleased with you. In a sing-song voice, she reveals her true nature, along with the tail she had concealed behind her back, bound in chain. Closing the door behind her, she smiles sweetly at me in spite of the lust that's filled her eyes. Now, allow me to heal your soul.

      Unable to resist her advances, I give in, gradually losing my mind to pleasure. As the days slur into weeks, and weeks into months, she stays with me at all times, until eventually we both find ourselves in Pandemonium. Now I feel only pleasure and desire. But if that is my only range of emotion... is that any different from emptiness?

        Loading editor
    • Excellent. Dark priest are not really comon, so it's looking very good the way you use her.

        Loading editor
    • Soon...for real. Second half.

      Edit: Done

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message